Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Re-Packing Travel Trailer Wheel Bearings Saving $$$ On Your Own

Ever felt like you did not want to wait 6 months to get your camper back from having the wheel bearings changed?

I know that you have thought oh my goodness paying $400 +....Really

I did and I am a GIRL but I thought hey...done harder things in my life before. 

1.   Make sure you have someone to help you...make sure your trailer is on a flat surface
2.   SAFETY 1st People
3.   Watch lots of Youtube videos
4.   Run or walk maybe drive to NAPA and get some parts you will need
5.   Always replace the seals and get a roll of mechanics paper towels
6.   Invest in a "Handy Packer"  or 1 Million pairs of throw away gloves only .99 cents at Walmart.
7.   Step away and cool off if you have to...don't blow a gasket
8.   Relish in the thought that you just saved yourself over $350

Use the money for something fun like....CAMPING 




No comments:

Post a Comment