Sunday, June 10, 2018

RV Travel Trailer Gadgets Must Haves 2018


Ever wondered how small little gadgets can be a life saver in your RV



DECOR
Command Strips 

Made by 3M for around $3.00 at Walmart you can put these on your hanging wall photos, trinkets, and hooks.
All you do is peel and stick them without damaging your walls.
They are damage-free hanging and stick together with Velcro and a sticker.
I hung up some wooden sayings in my travel trailer with these. Even with all that bumping jumping around they have never come off the wall. 
They happen to be one of my favorite things that I use. 
I used the command strips to hand this key hook up without having to put screws in the wall.  I am terrible about finding my keys so this was perfect.   If I want to switch it up I can just pull the tab and it comes right off. 




Command Hooks
I love these lil guys 
 
 



Slow Cooker Liners
Ohh my how many good things can I say about slow cooker liners. I LOVE THEM!!  Plop one in before you start your cooking and waa laaa when your done just take it out and throw it away and all your mess is gone with little clean up!
I love to make desserts in the slow cooker (Dump Cake-Brownies) and it always is a terrible mess to clean up...not with these babies.   






Shower Squeegee

No matter how level my travel trailer is there is no cure for the water not draining out of my shower pan.  So no worries I take the shower squeegee after everyone showers and pull the water into the drain...works perfect.  Better yet it cost $1 at the dollar tree and it works perfect.


Tire Pressure Monitor 


I don't know how it is possible but you can be driving down the road and not even tell that you have one blown tire. Ruin your rim and possibly be in a dangerous situation.  With this baby you just screw the caps on put the monitor on your dash...USB Powered.  waa laa you can pull over when you see there is a problem. 
You can purchase this at your local camping store or you can search for them on Ebay...cheaper.
https://www.campingworld.com/tireminder-trailer-tire-pressure-monitoring-system-tpms-2-tire-kit?CAWELAID=120030630000004774&gclid=Cj0KCQjwmPPYBRCgARIsALOziAOvZc4UrvYMGt8IMLtrrUIYkPH5_rGiWaY8i97PNgMeshLY7hHCwy8aAnTpEALw_wcB
 




Plug In Tire Air Compressor
Speaking about tires how annoying is it when you go to leave the camp site and you see that your tire has lost some air.  You know you don't want to go to the closest filling station so you have this handy gadget on hand.  You can plug it into your car power outlet and waa laa fast and easy way to fill your tires.  I paid under $60 bucks for mine. 




Disposable Pie Tin 

Ok so I love to make stuffed sausage Anaheim peppers on the grill but it makes a total mess.  So go out to Walmart or the Dollar Tree and purchase disposable pin tins.  I line them with aluminum foil so that I can use them again..cause I am cheep.  You can put anything in these babies and it helps keep your grill from becoming a hot mess. 




Disposable Shower Cap
Yea I thought it was very strange too when I asked my friend why she had shower caps out on the table.  She told me it is to cover up food when you bring it outside to protect it from bugs getting in it.
WOW genius idea.


ICE
I bought a fancy ice cube machine that is heavy, takes up a lot a room, and is not the most convenient. It works great but you need to store the ice after it is made or it starts to melt.
 So I need ice all the time for my drinks and I am tired of putting ice bags in my freezer and having them leak.  So here's what I did.  I purchased a water bottle ice cube tray and it is small and compact and fits easy into my small freezer space that I have. 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment